The Moose Jaw Christian Counselling Centre is an independent, Biblically-based counselling service providing a broad range of services in response to individual and institutional needs through a
wide community support base.
The Moose Jaw Christian Counselling Centre is dedicated to enhancing the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of those people seeking help. The staff is committed to help people in their
search for meaning in life. Proven counselling skills are combined with sound scriptural values in the counselling provided.
What We Offer
- Personal Counseling in the areas of:
- eating disorders
- sexual disorders
- abuse issues
- Family Counselling
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Seminars / Retreats
Be sure to check out our upcoming events. Click here
There is always a shortfall between our expenses and the fees that our clients pay. As a result, we are in constant need of donations and we are grateful for the many gifts that come in to
cover our costs. If you are interested in helping us to meet our needs, please consider the following list of optoins:
- CanadaHelps, a public charitable foundation, is Canada's only donation portal that provides access to all of Canada's 80,000 charities, and was created to make giving simple, fast, secure and
convenient. You can access this form of giving by clicking on the “Donate Now” icon to the right of this information. You will be sent straight to our donations page at Canadahelps.org. where you can
choose a one-time donation or set up a monthly charge to your credit card. Once the donation has been paid for, you will receive an immediate, secure PDF tax receipt issued by CanadaHelps, by email
(no tax receipt will come from the Centre for this type of transaction, but we will email our thanks when we get your donation).
- Pre-authorized banking donations can be set up by calling our office to make the proper arrangements.
- Some donors use post-dated cheques.
- Other donors send gifts by mail.